- Remember Rejoice Revive: 120th Anniversary Dinner, Sunday, November 13, 2016. For those of you who are on the waiting list as of October 2 and have not picked up your tickets, please visit the ticketing table to purchase your tickets after service today. The early bird discount ends after today and tickets will be $250 per table and $25 per person.
- Fall Festival/Trunk ‘n Treat: Saturday, October 29, 4:15pm - 6:15pm. FREE event for family & friends of children 11 yrs/under. Everyone can be part of this Festival! Provide snacks, be available for set-up, clean-up, or bring a decorated vehicle. For details, please visit the Fall Festival Table/Narthex.
- Bless Ewe Fellowship: Ladies (age 16 - 106), learn about and experience true Chrisan fellowship through praise and worship, a no-homework -required study of I John, Chapter 2, and opportunities to provide and receive support. Tuesday, October 18, 7:00pm - 9:00pm in the fellowship hall.
- Leadership Training 2: Saturday, October 22, 9:00am - 12:00pm in the fellowship hall. Please rsvp to the evite or email Kerry.
- Church Office: Kamleng will be out-of-the office from October 17 to November 4. In her absence, Joshua will substitute as the English Secretary on a part-time basis.
Oct 29, 4:15pm.................Fall Fesval/Trunk ’n Treat
Nov 13, 5:00pm...............120th Anniversary Dinner
Dec 24, 5:00pm................Christmas Eve Service
Dec 25, 9:30am................Combined Christmas Service