- NO Youth & Adult Sunday School Sunday 11/20: All be joining the “meet & greet” time with Pastor Fred.
- We welcome Pastor Fred Chambers: He has applied for the Senior Pastor Position. After each service, we will have a “meet and greet” time with Pastor Fred and his wife, Lisa, in the gym. Everyone invited.
- PRAISE the LORD for last Sunday’s 120th Anniversary Dinner & Program. It was the culmination of a year long celebration of God’s goodness and faithfulness. “One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.” Ps. 145:4 NIV
- On Break: No Community Night on November 23; No Awana Clubs & ESL Classes on November 26.
- Advisory Council Report: Please email your reports to the church office by December 1 for meeting on December 10.
- Child Dedication will be on Sunday, December 18. If you are interested in having your child dedicated, please contact Kerry, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- "Bless A Child" Christmas Ornaments with children’s wishes are available in the gym/display table. Please return wrapped gifts by Sunday, December 4.
- Inclement Weather: A decision to hold or cancel Sunday Services will be based on conditions at CBC. Please check our website or call the church office (recorded message) after 8:00am or before leaving home.
- 2016 Annual Membership Report: Ministerial staff, Chairs of Boards & Committees, Leaders of fellowship & ministry groups - please email your reports to the church office by Thursday, December 1.
Looking Ahead :
Dec. 11, 12:30pm.........................Town Hall Meeting
Dec. 24, 5:00pm - 6:00pm...........Christmas Eve Service
Dec. 25, 9:30am - 11:00am.........Combined Christmas Worship Service
Dec. 26 & 27.................................Church Office Closed