- CBC Wi-Fi: Beginning February 1, there will be changes to our Wi-Fi connection. For leaders of ministries and fellowships, please email email@example.com to get the password. For members and guests, please use "CBC Guest".
- USPray100: A nation-wide call to pray for President Trump and his administration for the first 100 days in office. More info at www.presidentialprayerteam.com.
- Two Awana T&T Bible Quiz Teams will be participating in the Bible Quiz on Saturday, February 4, 10:00am at Christ Church, Federal Way. Please come and support our teams.
- Officers’ Meeting on Saturday, February 11, 9:00am - 11:30am in the fellowship hall. The Meeting is for all Officers, Ministerial Staff, Board & Standing Committee Members.
- Advisory Council Report: Please submit your report to the office by Friday, February 3 for meeting on Saturday February 11.
- Special All-Member’s Meeting: Sunday, February 12, 12:30pm - 1:30pm in the sanctuary. The purpose of the meeting is to vote on the calling of Rev. Fred Chambers to become our Senior Pastor. All church members are encourage to attend. (Childcare sign-up on the Welcome Desk.)
- Tax Help Volunteers: CBC will provide free tax help on March 4 & 11. For tax PREPARER volunteers, a refresher training is tentatively scheduled for Friday, February 3, 7:30pm in Room 210. Please contact Linda are interested and can attend.
- CBC February Calendar: Available on the narthex slatwall.
- February Communion & designated Offering will be given to the Kin On Health Care Center.
- Northwest Ministry Conference: March 24 - 25 at Overlake Christian Church. 5 tracks to choose from: Leadership & Adult, Kid & Family, Youth, Women, Worship & Tech. Please sign up at the Welcome Desk before February 28 or contact Kerry for more information. Cost: $12/day. Make check to CBC with NW Min Con on the memo line and place in the offering bag. For conference and workshops information, visit www.ministryconference.org.
- Rainbow Missions is recruiting team members to visit Changchun, China, June 18 - 25, to serve the visually impaired, autistic children & their parents. Contact Kery (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 206-745-2308.
Feb. 11 ................... Officers’ Meeting
Feb. 12 ................... Special All Member’s Meeting
Feb. 17-19 .............. CBC & SCAC Youth Retreat
Mar. 4 & 11 ............ Free Tax Prep Services
Mar. 17-19 ............. Chinese Bible Conference
Mar. 24-25 ............. NW Ministry Conference