- CBC Thanksgiving Dinner: Join us for CBC’s Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday, November 19th at 5:00pm. Ticket admission only. Please purchase your $2 tickets starting October 22nd in the fellowship hall. Deadline to purchase tickets is November 12th or when 400 tickets have been sold, whichever is sooner.
- BLESS EWE: Ladies, come to the Bless Ewe meeting this Tuesday from 7:00pm - 9:00pm and experience God's love and care through songs of praise, Bible study, prayers and conversation. We'll meet in the fellowship hall and watch the "Loved by God" video. Come, and bring your friends!
- INTERCHURCH POTLUCK FELLOWSHIP & PRAISE NIGHT: October 21, 5:00pm - 7:00pm: First Baptist Church of Mountlake Terrace, 22800 56th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace. Join 5 other Asian Churches and get acquainted with fellow believers, churches and cultures. Bring a dish to share, and sing with 5 different praise teams. Free-will offering to benefit AAABC Ministerial Scholarship Fund, FACF new church fund, and FBC Mountlake Terrace maintenance fund.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD SHOEBOXES: Please see display in Narthex for detailed information. (1) Pre-printed boxes are available (2) You may contribute items for shoeboxes – please note gift suggestions (3) Monetary donation is critical to cover shipping cost of $9 per box. Please make check out to “Chinese Baptist Church” with Christmas Shoebox on memo line. Thank you for helping support this ministry. NOVEMBER 12: Deadline to collect Christmas Shoeboxes
- Community Nights: It has begun! Join us for family dinner followed by tutoring students Grade K-12. Every Wednesday from 6p-8p. Questions, please contact Kerry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- October Communion & Designated Offering will be given to the Dr. Russel Orr Scholarship Fund.
- Lost & Found Items: Sunday 10/15 is the last day for lost and found items to be claimed. They will be donated to charity.
Oct 28 ........................... Fall Festival/Trunk ‘n Treat
Nov 19 ......................... Thanksgiving Sunday & Dinner
Nov 23 ......................... Thanksgiving Day/Church Office Closed