- Fall Festival/Trunk ‘n Treat: Saturday, October 29, 4:15pm - 6:15pm. Everyone can be part of this Festival! Provide snacks, be available for set-up, clean-up, or bring a decorated vehicle. For details and to sign-up as volunteers, please visit the Fall Festival Table/Narthex. Candy and snacks can be dropped off at CBC throughout the week.
- Community Nights are Wednesdays, 6:00pm. Family dinner followed by tutoring students K-high school. We are currently in need of volunteers to help cook, set-up, and clean-up. If you have questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Kerry (email@example.com). Please note, there will be no Community Nights on Wednesday, October 26.
- Leadership Training 3: Saturday, November 12, 9:00am - 12:00pm in the fellowship hall. Church leaders, youth counselors, and Sunday school teachers who teach middle school or above are encouraged to attend this meeting.
- Wedlock Conference: Saturday, November 18 & 19. Pastor Paul Ng will be speaking in Cantonese w/ Mandarin translation. November 18, 7:30pm - 9:00pm will focus on parents with younger children, November 19, 11:00am - 12:15pm will focus on parents with elementary and middle school children, and November 19, 7:30pm - 9:00pm will be the Wedlock Celebration. Register now at: https://goo.gl/forms/J5qDk9FFGLtW22gH3
- Remember Rejoice Revive: 120th Anniversary Dinner, Sunday, November 13, 2016. Pick up your tickets at the ticket tables after service today. We encourage carpooling or signing up for the shuttle service to the dinner. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after this Sunday if you have any questions.
Looking Ahead :
Nov 12, 9:00am-12:00pm......Leadership Training 3
Nov 13, 5:00pm......................120th Anniversary Dinner
Dec 24, 5:00pm........................Christmas Eve Service
Dec 25, 9:30am........................Combined Christmas Service