- Mission Moment: Please join Brian & Pam and family in the portable from 11:15 am - 12:15 pm as they share about their mission trip to China this summer.
- Advisory Council Report: Please email reports to the church office by October 9. Advisory Council Meeting is Saturday, October 14.
- Church Office: Kamleng is out-of-the office until October 21. In her absence, Grover Yip (email@example.com) is substituting part-time.
- Missions Fest Seattle, October 13 - 14, Westminster Chapel. “From Nations to Neighbors – Loving my community – Transforming our world.” There will be over 80 Exhibitors, 80 interesting Seminars, and terrific world class keynote speakers. There is something for everyone. Please visit www.missionsfestseattle.org.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD SHOEBOXES: Help support this VBS 2017 Mission Project. Please see display in Narthex for detailed information. Collection Deadline is Sunday, November 12. See Melinda, Louella, or Kerry if you have any questions. Thank you for sharing God's Love with children in need.
- Community Nights: It has begun! Join us for family dinner followed by tutoring students Grade K-12. Every Wednesday from 6:00pm - 8:00pm. Questions, please contact Kerry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Lost & Found Items: Please claim items belonging to you or your children from the Coat Rack/fellowship hall. All unclaimed items will be donated after October 15.
- October Communion & Designated Offering will be given to the Dr. Russel Orr Scholarship Fund.
Oct 28 .......................... Fall Festival/Trunk ‘n Treat
Nov 19 ........................ Thanksgiving Sunday
Nov 23 ........................ Thanksgiving Day/Church Office Closed