- Express your appreciation to Pastor Dick by writing a note of thank you and/or encouragement for his service at Chinese Baptist Church. Stations are set up in the Fellowship Hall during the Farewell Tea TODAY between 10:30am - 11:15am
- Please pray for the members in the Chinese Pulpit Search Committee: Ask the Lord to grant them spiritual wisdom during the process of searching for the Chinese Associate Pastor. And ask the Lord to prepare the hearts of the congregation to accept the new shepherd that God has prepared for the Chinese Baptist Church.
- Lord’s Table Volunteer opportunity: We welcome volunteers who can help us serve at the Lord’s Table site, Thursday, May 24th from 7:45pm - 9:15pm. (Please contact us if you would like to help prepare the food from 5:00pm - 7:00pm) The Lord’s Table is a homeless feeding program coordinated by Kay Abe. CBC has volunteered for over 20 years cooking and serving the 4th Thursday of the month. Many CBC members and friends have donated their time, money and food to prepare a meal to feed—sometimes over 200 people at the site on 6th Ave. S. and Columbia St. (under the freeway). If you would like an opportunity to serve, please contact Nancy. Matthew 25:35-40
- The Christian Social Concerns Committee invites you to join us in supporting the ACRS Food Bank, the only one in Washington that offers culturally familiar foods to Asian and Pacific Islander seniors and families. Suggested items: dry noodles, canned protein (tuna, salmon, chicken, mackerel), soy sauce, seaweed, rice, mung/red bean, cooking oil. Please drop off your non-perishable food donations in can in the Fellowship Hall by June 10th.
- We Invite all English-speaking women to come to Bless Ewe Fellowship’s Hawaiian Luau on June 23rd. Avis, one of our former choir directors, will be our guest speaker. Invite your family and friends! Tickets ($12/person) will be available for sale at the Welcome Desk beginning Sunday 5/20 between 1st & 2nd services.
- Four ways to give:
— Online at seattlecbc.org/giving
— Mail to Church
— Venmo @ SeattleChineseBaptistChurch